Vastu tips for main entrance door needs to be followed as main entrance is the mouth of a house which brings in main energy. Like an old saying ‘Face is the mirror of a person’ the main door is the place which gives the first impression. So a proper designing and placement is necessary.
Following are the some of the Vastu tips for main entrance door needs to be considered while designing and constructing the entrance or main door:
Vastu tips for main entrance door says Doors facing East, North, North East are good.
- Vastu tips for main entrance door South and West Doors are not allowed.
- The size of this door should be larger and appearance more impressive than those of other doors.
- Vastu tips for main entrance door says the height of the door should be 1.5 times of the width of the door.
- Common door sizes are 6 feet x 3 feet, or the size 6.5 x 3.5 feet for the main door would be quite suitable.
- The wood used in the making of this door should of the best quality available, preferably Teak or similar quality.
- Vastu tips for main entrance door says the door should be opening inside not out side.
- As far as possible this door should be provided with dual shutters opening to 180 degrees. But where the space is subject to limitation, single door opening on the left side should be used.
- The level of the main door should be higher than the approach way with the steps leading onto it should be odd in number.
- A decent image above and putting the signs of swastika along the sides is advisable by Vastu tips for main entrance door.
- Vastu tips for main entrance door says the entrance facing a temple is unfavorable .
- Avoid the main door directly facing the main door of the opposite house.
- A temple facing says avoid keeping garbage or dustbin near the entrance.
- Avoid having an underground tank, septic tank under the main entrance.